It is a wooden very hot and dry Finnish bath after which it is a great pleasure to freshen up in the cold water.
Traditionally Finnish saunas were the same as Russian banyas. The Finns even have a legend regarding sauna origin: a drop of rain permeated through the roof and fell on a hot woodstove. The room was filled with pleasant steam. This event gave an idea to construct a sauna.
The Finns considered sauna as a temple. They thought that all diseases may be cured by the heat. Frequent visits to sauna help to reduce stress. Sauna stimulates body cleaning from waste. Heat and cold interaction improves body functions, especially the blood circulation, mobilizes body resistance, stimulates the action of the heart and has a positive effect on blood pressure.
– Interior finishing material: wood,
– Heating source: electric heater,
– Temperature: 70-100°C, recommended temperature is 95°C,
– Room inside climate: dry (humidity 6-15%).
Healing effect of the sauna:
– Stimulates body detoxification, skin cleansing,
– Activates the blood circulation, stimulates body resistance.
Recommended sauna time:
15-20 minutes (warming up), 20-30 minutes (for resting), 2-3 times,
1 time per week.
Our implemented designs can be found here.
Do you have any questions? Please, contact us.
Different forms of bathing (climate at bath).